Monday, August 22, 2011

MY SKILLS AND KSA


































What are your personal characteristics .
Your Type is INTJ
Introverted
Intuitive
Thinking
Judging
Strength of the preferences %
44
38
1
11
Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
My KSA’s
Knowledge – What I know.
Skills – What I can do.
Attributes – Who I am - Personal Characteristics.



Knowledge


Health living lifestyles , history , analyzing information and research skills .



Skills


Design skills , in Autodesk Maya , Adobe Photoshop and illustrator , photography , barbing , driving , futuristic thinking , creative writing .




Attributes


Reserved , Skeptical , witty compassionate , friendly , analytical , hard- working , friendly , imposive , friendly



Knowledge , Skills and Attributes that i would like to improve.
Attribute -Irritable
I would like to be able to control my temper more .
Skill - Photoshop design
I would like to get professional accreditation and work on bigger projects in my free time .
Knowledge - Health
I would like to broaden my knowledge on healthy life styles .


Courses i could enrol in to assist in the development and improvement of my Knowledge, Skills and Attributes .
Certificate in Photoshop , 3d modelling ,
Who can assist me in determining what direction I should go with my goals, courses and lifestyle choices?
Well , I can consult a career professional that will be able to give me relevant advice .
Goals



My 5 short term goals (within 0-12 months)
Improve IT SKILLS
Improve DESIGN SKILLS
Get a Drivers Licence
Get a part time job
Excel in my studies.
Develop my hobbies



5 of my long term goals (over 12 months)
Buying a car , Mercedes preferably
Further studies at Deakin or Swinburne
Find a companion or girlfriend
Procurement of personal asset .
Purchase a house
Contribute to the design IT or writers fields
Action Plan
5 strategies i plan to take in order to achieve these goals .
Get a job
Focus on studies
Manage time
Resist distractions
Achievements
Attend a Victorian University
A full time Job in the IT field
A car
A companion
A mortgage for a house
Cash flow
Start my own Business
Create my own ideas and initiate the release of my work .

No comments:

Post a Comment