Monday, August 22, 2011

Skills development
Technical
Creating a network Installing softwares
Troubleshooting and solving pc issues
Connecting multiple pc components

Non technicaL
Playing Tennis
Athletics Playing Chess
Playing the piano

Identification of courses


I would like to take courses to better my skills , in different aspects if i do get the opportunity and time .


Reflection. My goals are achievable , My goals are achievable given that i follow a strict routine and complete all tasks as set , achieve what i would have planned i expect myself to in a specified time frame . Though some of my goals may require more time depending on whether my other goals are achieved , most of my goals are complementary so they will mostly depend on each other . Some of the goals will require more determination , since they will need Certain aspects to fulfill . Buying a car would need a job I see an improvement in my life compared to where i was a few years ago and i hope to continue moving forward .


Creating a network Installing softwares
Troubleshooting and solving pc issuesConnecting multiple
pc components

Non technical

Playing
Tennis
Athletics
Playing Chess
Playing the piano


Identification of coursesI would like to take courses to better my skills , in different aspects if i do get the opportunity and time .


Reflection.

My goals are achievable ,


My goals are achievable given that i follow a strict routine and complete all tasks as set , achieve what i would have plannedi expect myself to in a specified time frame . Though some of my goals may require more time depending on whether my other goals are achieved , most of my goals are complementary so they will mostly depend on each other . Some of the goals will require more determination , since they will need Certain aspects to fulfill .Buying a car would need a jobI see an improvement in my life compared to where i was a few years ago and i hope to continue moving forward .
Creating a network
Installing softwares

No comments:

Post a Comment