Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Personal Skills


Personal attributes

Unique to you .

Personal Charecteristics

What makes you .

1.

1. Reserved

2. Witty

3. Compassionate

4. Friendly

5. Analytical

6. Sceptical

7. Hard - working

8. Creative

9. Implosive

10. Irritable

2.

I am a unique reserved person that uses non- logical but effective methods to live my everyday life , by being sceptical , hard working and curious about my surroundings .

My Personal Skills

1.

Non IT-based

IT-based

1. Design in Photoshop .

Typing

2. Free- hand drawing

Short cuts and quick use of the computer

3. Creative writing

Creating a database

4. Logo design , 3d modelling

Creating a Web page

5. Photography

Programming

6. Barbing skills

Creating a network

7. Driving

Installing softwares

8. Athlete

Troubleshooting and solving pc issues

9. Futuristic thinking .

Connecting multiple pc components

10. Inventor

Identifying faulty hardware .

No comments:

Post a Comment