Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Short Term Goals




I would like to complete my studies in IT , thus pass all my subjects , with distinctions if possible , as a willing learner i know ai am capable of achieving anything and everything i set my mind to , with ultimate focus , dedication and perseverance i have accomplished many things in the past and with this same attitude and positiveness in myself , i see great potential within myself .


I am that kind of a person who is very nervous before exams and when awaiting results even if i knew that i undertook adequate preparation for the tasks set before me , usually i yield a result that may sometimes exceed my expectations . Setting hurdles in Life is one thing , and getting over them is another , at the same time too much relaxation and underestimation of tasks can lead to failure that is why in my own opinion no task is too easy unless i have hands on experience on it and have completed it myself .

I am that kind of person that would prefer to be the snail when it comes to learning and a bolt of lightning when it comes to implementing .

No comments:

Post a Comment