Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Learning Needs



My learning needs .

I learn best at night and when i am refreshed and i am in a quiet environment , and in a comfortable posture usually whilst lying in bed . But when it comes to design and my brainstorming its usually in the morning . I usually just absorb knowledge in the morning since that's where i have maximum energy , I never sleep during the day unless i have overworked myself to an extent that i feel too tired or when i skip a nights sleep .

My learning barriers

I a usually distracted from learning by being upset or emotionally vulnerable at some instances , it is usually difficult for me to overcome these distractions but i usually isolate myself from the world , and suffer suppressed emotions , until i have an epiphany then i will slowly adjust and get back on track .


No comments:

Post a Comment